12.14.2009

12 Days of Christmas...

Sorry it's been so long. But, I had to wrap up all the loose ends in order to graduate with my Ed.S. I am happy to say...I AM DONE!!! So thankful that I can truly enjoy these holidays and not have any worries about completing shool work to submit.


We started a new tradition yesterday with Grady. To celebrate the 12 days of Christmas, we will be surprising Grady with a small unwrapped gift under the tree each morning. He goes in, pushes the "on" button and looks for his present.

On the twelth day of Christmas, Grady received an Elmo dump truck!
`

On the eleventh day of Christmas, Grady received a plastic alligator!


Right when he gets up, we go in so he can turn the tree on and see what he'll find.
He got a little too excited tonight. We caught him trying to open up his wrapped ELMO live! I would have been so upset had he seen it.

We had broccoli casserole for dinner tonight. It sounded so good, but I felt like I couldn't just make a casserole and eat it as the main course. Is this ok to do? We all enjoyed it anyway!

3 1/2 days until Christmas break! So excited to spend time with my little monkey for 17 days. Josh is also coming in for a while...so we are looking foward to having him here. Grady loves his uncle "Osh!"


We got a wonderful surprise snow a week and a half ago. Grady loved looking at it, but not so much playing in it. I have been making ornaments to give as gifts this year. Here are a few I made a couple weeks ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment