- Grady and I had a lazy day at home.
- Asten and I worked on the garage when he got home while Grady took his evening nap. Almost done!!!
I made shrimp scampi and hushpuppies. It was delicious. I wish I had picked up some cole slaw...that would have made it perfect!
- I went over to Casey's to talk about her beautiful wedding and we finished the night by watching The Bachelor that we didn't catch Monday. I am so glad to have her so close in my life again.
This is Anthony, Katie's boyfriend. What an amazing person! We so enjoyed getting to know him and can't wait to visit him in France. He is from England and came to Georgia on a basketball scholarship. He leaves this Tuesday to go to Cognac, France to pursue a professional basketball career!
Casey is such a beautiful person, inside and out! I have never seen her so happy!
I went to my old-friend Casey's house afterwards and we had a girls night with her mom! She just so happens to live in my new neighborhood. :) I have known her since 1995 and she is getting married this coming Saturday. Her fiance is in the army and will be leaving for Iraq in August for a year! We worked on her wedding favors until midnight! We had a lot of catching up to do and had a great time!
Asten has to go to the old house today and finish cleaning out his garage. So Laurie is coming over to help me recover the cushions for my kitchen table! I'll post pictures of before and after.
- you weigh 28 lbs. (95%)
- You are in the 97% for height
- You are wearing a size 5 diaper.
- You wear size 18-24 month clothes.
- You walk everywhere!
- You can say: mama, dada, bye-bye, uh-oh, baby, melmo (Elmo :), nana, night-night, isa (Lisa)
- You eat all table food!
- Cheese is a favorite of yours!
- You sleep from 9:30-8:00.
- Your favorite toy is a John Deere Tractor...you push it all over the house!
- You love to go to Mrs. Carla's. Two days a week in the summer!
- You love the neighborhood swimming pool!
- You aren't scared at all of the water and that worries mommy a little bit!
- You love chasing after Cocoa and Reese. They don't love it as much as you do!
- Your favorite outdoor toy is your cozy coupe!
- You are learning to eat using a fork and spoon.
- You are growing into a little man...way too fast for mommy!
I love you so much and look foward to many more milestones!
2. Flat Screen TV for living room
3. Stainless trash can for kitchen
4. Blinds for dining room
5. Window Treatment for Bathroom to go over tub
6. More laundry hampers (to keep dirty clothes seperate in our closet)
7. Bath Mat for Master Shower
8. Patio Set for screened in back porch
9. 2 black rocking chairs for front porch
10. A fenced in yard
11. A bath pillow for my tub
12. baskets for my closet
13. A canvas family photo
14. New fabric to recover my kitchen table chairs
Wow...I sound selfish, huh? None of this would matter if I didn't have my two boys, Grady and Asten. We are so blessed to be in such a beautiful home and I look foward to completing it over the years with my family.
We then went to Chick-fil-a to grab some quick lunch before going to the mall to look for a wedding dress for Kim. She is getting married next week. At first she thought she would just pick up a little summer dress to wear on the beach for the wedding. But, I think I talked her into something a little fancier. She will be gorgeous. Congrats, Kim!
Cindy and Will came over for dinner. I made Chicken Alfredo Pasta with broccoli and red onions. They all loved it. I also made a new recipe for guacamole. It was delicious!
I had a chat tonight...and now I am watching Tori & Dean.
Another one looking to the front door
My kitchen. I cooked spaghetti for our first real meal home!
Living Room...our tv doesn't quite fill up the space. We've started looking for a new one that suits the hole better. :)
Grady didn't want me taking pictures...he wanted to be held.
My side of the closet
Our phone number is 706-935-4788.
Talk to you soon!
Grady slept all night in his new room. He woke up at 8:00. I fixed breakfast and then he took a bath in my new tub. He loved it being so deep. It was like a little pool for him!
Then we went to the old house and cleaned it up a bit. There is probably one more truck load of stuff. Nothing major...mainly Asten's garage stuff.
We came home, had grill cheeses and put Grady down. While he napped, Asten got our blinds hung in the bedroom and I worked on school work.
We went to Lisa and Rodney's for Myra's birthday celebration. We had a great time...I should have taken my camera. Oh well.
Now Asten is hanging the blinds in our living room. Thanks, Lisa and Rodney for these!
I promise, pictures tomorrow!
My dad got BBQ for all of our workers for lunch. Thanks, Dad.
We ordered pizzas for dinner and had a wonderful time with the Cable's and Canady's just relaxing on our new back porch.
We are so blessed.
I will post pictures soon!
I didn't take this picture below...I found it on Google. But, thought it was cute!
Our realtor, Jan, brought the buyer of our home to see it for the 1st time! Yes, that's right he had never seen it before. He is from Pennsylvania and is moving to be closer to his parents who are becoming older. He liked it! He wants us to do a couple of things before closing on the 24th but nothing major. So I am relieved to have that over with. Usually, you ask for all these things up front and then make an offer. Just not in this case! :) Regardless, things are moving foward and I feel much better about the buyer!
Lisa came over last night and we decided to go to a late night movie. We saw "The Proposal". It was funny. I love Sandra Bullock!
Here it is...
Looking into Kitchen
Grady playing in Master Bedroom
Playing Night, Night!