7.19.2010

Ring Bearer...

About a year ago, our friends Brandon and Brittany asked Grady to be the ringbearer for their July wedding. Grady was in my brother's wedding last October and I thought for sure his tux would still fit. ha! I was wrong. I ordered him a 3T and it came in with plenty of time to spare!

Here he is trying it on:

The wedding was this past Saturday at 3:00.
Here he is with the groom, Brandon:
He LOVED getting his picture made.
Brittany and Grady
He had more fun playing on the steps!
He did great walking down the aisle. We had him walk over to an exit door to meet Asten so he wouldn't have to stand still throughout the ceremony.
I didn't get a picture of him walking down because I was so nervous he would back out and make a scene. I'll order the professional ones.


At the reception he had a good time running around and stealing cheese cubes off the food tables!
...and eating THREE pieces of wedding cake!!! They were small slices, though! ha!
He loves Scott! Especially when he gives him whatever he wants!
On the way home after the wedding he passed out with his new Buzz Lightyear book (he got as a ringbearer gift) covering his face!

A couple of other things...

Guess What???
We are starting to potty train.
He is doing really good!
Look at his cute little Elmo undies!
Sara-Kate and Eli came over last week so we could exercise. The boys stayed and played with Asten.
Eli got to meet McCoy Kate for the first time.
Of course, Grady was all over her with kisses!
Last weekend we celebrated my Friend, Myra's birthday! I love both of these girls!

Me, Lisa, and Myra


1 comment:

  1. LOoks like yall had a great weekend!!! HAve a good week!
    maybe we can sew friday

    ReplyDelete