8.15.2010

Our Little Cowboy...

Last weekend we went to the St. Jude Rodeo with our friends. My friend Ashley has this precious littl girl named Ella Grace. It had been several months since Grady had seen her. But I think he fell in love with her!

They were so cute playing on the bleachers.
He finally got a "real" cowboy hat and he thinks he is something in it!
Or at least Ella Grace thinks he is!
Playing it cool...
Who knows what these two will be up to in the next couple of years!
School has started back and I am EXHAUSTED. It may be due to the fact that we discovered this a couple weeks ago:
That's right! We are expecting baby #2 on April 9, 2011. Grady will turn three on March 17 and then three weeks later (or less) we will welcome another precious gift from God!

We are so blessed!

I am about 7 weeks along and already feeling morning sickness, all day long. I wasn't sick a day with Grady so I guess I'm having to "pay my dues" this time!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Katie and Asten and Grady.
    Love Regina and Jerry.

    ReplyDelete