11.20.2010

Spiderman to the Rescue...

I know this post is almost a month late. But better late than never, right?
We carved Grady's pumpkin that he chose at the pumpkin patch before Halloween.
He wanted a spider scene to be carved on it. (It wasn't an easy task for daddy)

Asten and I went to a Halloween party on Friday night. He was Paul Bunyan and I was an oven with a bun inside! ha!

The only family picture I got on Halloween was this:

His Granny Rose and Pop got him a block puzzle and they worked on it before trick or treating.

My friend Amy B. came over with her little boy and Grady had so much fun trick or treating with him!

He loved showing up at Miss Brittney's and shooting a web at her! ha!
He only had one little spill where he dropped ALL his candy.

Aren't they sweet???
So excited for next week to be THANKSGIVING. I am ready for three days off work and to spend time with our little family!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment