12.12.2010

It's sooo cold....

Well it is snowing here! It's about 20 degrees outside...hoping for a snow day tomorrow! ha!
This is my last week of school before Christmas Vacation. Grady and I are so ready for a break!
I had Asten take a picture of me last week...I was almost 23 weeks when it was taken. The lighting is not good but Grady was so cute wanting to get in the shot. Thanksgiving weekend, Asten killed his first deer of the season. Grady was beyond exciting. Everyday when we call Asten after I pick Grady up from school, he asks him, "Did you get a deer yet?" Asten always responds, "I'm at work, buddy!" ha!
So cute! Here he is holding the "horns" as he calls them.
For Thanksgiving, we rented our neighborhood clubhouse and had all of Laurie's (my step-mom) family up. It was great! Laurie goes by Gigi and she and Grady created these indian outfits for him and Avery. They were sooo cute!

Grady LOVES his cousin "Baby Avy"!!! He is very, very sweet to her. But, we have to watch him carefully because he is all HANDS On! As you can see he is trying to tell her something to look at here:
She's not too sure of him yet but one day she will LOVE him! This is another cousin on Laurie's side, Donovan.
He soothes her when she cries! ha!
This past week we went and saw Santa Claus at the mall. I ordered him a little Christmas shirt to wear and he was so cute in it.
Just this past week we noticed that he is really smiling when we ask to take his picture. I'm so glad he's starting to look and smile at the camera. It makes it much quicker to get a picture.
Doesn't he look so grown up???
Have a GREAT week!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment