5.16.2011

Catching up...

We went for Josie's one month check up on May 6th. She was really five weeks old at this appointment. She weighed 11 lb. 11 oz. and was 23 1/4" long. Both of these are in the 100th percentile! Her head measured in the 75th percentile. She's our BIG girl!!!


She is smiling all the time now, too!


Last Sunday was Mother's Day. We went to breakfast with Asten's mom and grandmother and then went and visited with my Laurie. I left my camera at home and didn't get any pictures except this one below.


We cooked lasagna here at my house and had my mom and sister-in-law over.



My grandparents came over on Tuesday afternoon to bring some gifts for Josie and Grady that my great-aunt sent.


Granny Rose and Josie





Pop and Grady playing trucks



On Thursday my aunt and cousin brought my grandmother over. She will be 90 in August and hadn't met Josie yet. This is our 4 generation picture.

I never blogged about this, but on April 27th a devestating tornado came through our town destroying everything in its path. We are just now beginning to adjust to the way things look around here. Although Grady still gets confused when he see's McDonalds. The other day he said, "I'm sad because a tomato broke chicken donalds apart!" :(


On Saturday, we went to the grocery store and came home to the most beautiful rainbow that looked like it was right over the main part of Ringgold where the tornado swept through. You could see both ends and it was a nice reminder that God is great all the time! This picture does not do it justice, but I wanted to capture it on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment