2.14.2009

No more blogging...for a week...

So we are celebrating Valentine's at home this year. Actually at my dad and Laurie's. We are cooking over there because Josh is in town and we really don't want to battle the crowds. Plus we leave in the morning for our cruise and we will have plenty of nice dinners while we are on vacation!

I think we have everything packed and ready to go in the morning. It takes so much with a baby...alot different from the last time we went out of the country. I thought about taking my laptop with me on the cruise, but I would be on it constantly and it wouldn't be much of a vacation. So...I will update when I get home!

I hope you all have a very Happy Valentine's Day!

Also, tomorrow is my Pop's birthday! Happy Birthday, Pop. I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment