6.30.2009

Update...

The house is still under contract! So this is exciting...We found a house in White Oak Plantation in Ringgold and will be buying it instead of renting the other one!!! It has almost everything we wanted. We wish it had a basement, but I think we'll be really happy. Especially since we can move straight there from this house! So we are excited!!!

My internet has been down for the last three days...they finally came out today to fix it.

I have two papers due by Sunday...but we are going out of town Friday morning (to the Lake for the 4th!) which means I must submit by Thursday night!!! :( I'm about half way there.

Grady is walking/running everywhere! It is so cute to see him walk into the room! He is such a big boy now! So he wasn't walking on his 15 month birthday but two weeks later he is going everywhere!

Have a Great Week
!

1 comment:

  1. oh wow! You're background is like that wallpaper. I am so excited for ya'll...and even more excited that you will be in the neighborhood. How cool!!! I bet we'll have a bunch of fun times in the future :) We love ya'll too. Have a ton of fun this weekend. We'll miss ya'll.

    ReplyDelete