6.11.2009

Summer...

I'm sorry it has been so long since my last post. Summer is finally here! Grady and I have had a wonderful and relaxing week.

Yesterday was Asten and I's 3rd anniversary. We went to the Bald Headed Bistro in Cleveland. If you have never been, you must try it. It is absolutely unbelievable and I am trying to think of the next occasion that we can celebrate there! I had the filet and strawberry shortcake! Both were amazing!

Grady was playing this afternoon and started messing my with school books. So I took them away and told him no-no. He threw a fit and ended up hitting his little mouth on the hardwood floor. Immediately it was gushing blood and scared me to death. After going to the doctor, we learned that he tore the piece that attaches the lip to the upper gums. It will heal and stitches aren't required for that area. :( He played all evening and seems just fine.

School started back this past Monday. These two classes will be done the end of July. This WILL be my last summer of taking any classes...I think. :)

Water to Woods is doing good...keep spreading the word!

Take care and I will post pictures of Grady soon. He is starting to walk and as soon as he masters it, I want to have a professional take some of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment