9.06.2009

Footballs...

I LOVE this time of year. It is my very favorite season and not just because of the weather and changing leaves, it is also FOOTBALL season! I Love, Love, Love Georgia Football. The older I get, the more I enjoy watching other SEC teams play football. Afterall, it is the best conference! Yesterday our dawgs played Oklahoma State and we didn't prove anything on opening day. :( Oh well, at least it wasn't a conference game!

GOOOOOO DAWGS...'Sic Em ooooohhhhhh!


We went to our friends, Lisa and Rodney's and had a great time with everyone! I got up early and made these special cupcakes to celebrate opening day!!!
Friday night, Asten and I had a date night. We went to PorVino's and then to the Rave to see Julie & Julia. It was cute. This is Gray and I before he went to Poppy and Gigi's. Date nights are great...but we sure missed our monkey!
Today our pastor used the phrase, "Pay for a babysitter now or a divorce attorney later!" He said it was horrible to say but it is so true. Parents need adult time every now and then! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the cupcakes!!! Katie, you look so awesome! I am so so proud of your motivation. Absolutely beautiful! Ya'll have a great Labor Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these cupcakes are really cute katie!

    ReplyDelete