9.19.2009

My little cowboy...

I'm sorry it's been so long. I have been super busy with work, school, and extra festivities. I am actually hosting a couples wedding shower this afternoon!


Grady was given some cowboy boots that are sooooo adorable. Unfortunately he is unsure of how to walk in them without falling over everywhere! He thinks it's hilarious!
Disregard the Grady fingerprints ALL over the stove! ha!
So...I've been wanting to get some curtains for our dining room and bedroom. Since we were having the shower here this weekend...it was a good excuse to go and purchase them! These actually didn't work out for my dining room so I ended up using them in my bedroom. Grady LOVES to play with the ladder while Daddy is hanging them!

Some cupcakes I made for bible study two weeks ago. Strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese filling and cream cheese icing!

Somebody's gotta lick the spoon! :)This is Grady's great-grandfather, John. He is 81 years old.
This is his great-grandmother, Nan. Both of these are on Asten's side. :) He was smacking her in the head with the fly swat!

Daddy and Grady on Nan and John's porch!




No comments:

Post a Comment