10.12.2009

Busy Month...

Grady is at the best stage right now! He is so funny and laughs at everything!

I had Cindy's (my brother's fiance) Bachelorette Party last Thursday night. Here are the girls!
I made these cupcakes for it.


Our dear friends Bryan and Brittney had their wedding this weekend. Friday night we had rehearsal and dinner. Saturday was the wedding and it was absolutly gorgeous! The rain held off and it was such an intimate, beautiful wedding.

Isn't she beautiful?

They had the cutest candy station set up. Everyone got to fill buckets with candy for their wedding favor! Such a great idea!

I was off Friday, today, and tomorrow for our Fall Break. I took Grady to the doctor today. He has been congested and it was also time for his shots, so we took care of both of these today. He just has a cold, no infection. So thats great!

He weighed 30. 4 lbs. (95%)

He was in the 100 percentile for height and for his head.


His doctor said he was the size of a 28 month old! She isn't concerned because all of his "stats" are together. He is perfect to us! We know he's going to be a big boy!


Grady's new trick is climbing on the couch to sit next to me. We bring all his toys up so he can play with them. He loves sitting up here beside me!


I leave this coming Sunday afternoon for a conference in Atlanta. I will return on Wednesday. It is really hard to say yes to go when I can't bring Grady with me. I couldn't do it if I didn't have Asten. I have complete faith in him taking care of our little monkey. Even if he can't do the laundry. :)

When I get home from my conference we are going to Nemo on Ice. Then the wedding festivities for Will and Cindy's wedding will begin. This is what Grady will be wearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment