5.19.2010

Busiest Time of Year...

Where have I been???

Only 6 1/2 days of work left and oh so much to get done:
  • Finish Project Based Learning Week Friday (I have been doing photography)
  • 19 parent conferences to complete before Tuesday
  • Placement/Retention meetings (Tomorrow)
  • End of Year Report Cards
  • Awards Day (Monday)
  • Organization of the Talent Show (Tuesday and Wednesday)

These are just the major things I need to get done.

No wonder I backed into a car yesterday in the our parking lot at school! Ha!

Soon it will all be over!!!

Looking foward to many lazy days this Summer...just me and G.

I leave for Nashville Friday for my friend, Magen's bachelorette party. I'm so excited but sure will miss my little monkey.

Gotta head to bed...only two more days this week!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering why you havent called me lately! Now i know=)
    Love yall

    ReplyDelete