5.31.2010

Mother's and Memorial...

It's been forever since I uploaded pictures to my computer.

Mother's Day 2010
Some of my cards and gifts. Gigi had the silouette made of Grady.
Isn't it such a unique little gift?
Asten got me barstools!!! (I'll post a picture later)

For Memorial Day we went down to Asten's parents lake house.

We left Saturday after his fishing tournament.

Grady driving the jet-ski.
Papaw and Nana got him this blow up alligator pool. He loved it!

Especially drinking from the water sprinkler

Papaw drank from it...
Daddy drank from it...
We had a great weekend!

I have three days of post-planning this week! This is always such an easy week.

Looking foward to Friday, my first day of Summer Break!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog layout!! tutu cute
    love yall when i get back we need to hang out. I miss grady

    ReplyDelete