3.26.2011

Josie's Nursery...

Josie's nursery is complete and I realized I haven't posted ANY pictures of it!
So here you go...
After Christmas, Asten got our spare bedroom all emptied out!
I forgot to take a picture until it was empty.
Here it was...

Asten painted it a light green color that we matched from her bedding.

Then, he hung a creme chandelier that we bought from Home Depot.

This was me (at 28 weeks) back in January before we moved her furniture into the nursery.

I ordered a canvas with her name painted on it to hang above her crib.
A lady from South Carolina (The Peanut Paintshop) painted it for me and I just LOVE it!!!

I ordered her bedding from Polka Tot Designs in Mobile, Alabama right after Christmas because it took 6 weeks to make!

We got her "Vanilla" colored crib and changing table from Children's Fair here in Chattanooga.


After receiving SO many hairbows from my showers, I ordered a bow holder from the same lady who painted my canvas.

I can almost fill it up! But, I'm taking a lot with me to the hospital because you never know which one will go with which outfit!

This is me last weekend looking scary white and big at 37 weeks!
...and this would be Josie's closet!!!
I think she has enough outfits to get us started! ha!
We go Monday at 1:00 to find out when she will be making her arrival.
I THINK we finally have everything ready to go!!!
We can't wait to meet our sweet baby girl!


1 comment: