4.07.2011

Josie Claire Sullivan...

We welcomed our sweet baby girl Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 8:09 am.

She weighed 8 lbs. 15 oz. and was 21 in. long.


She is absolutely perfect in every single way!


We could not believe how much hair she had! I am in LOVE with it!!! Grady got to be the very first one to meet her. He was so sweet!


He was a little concerned with all the tubes and bracelets and kept asking, "Did you get a shot?"


Her first bath


She loved getting her hair washed!


all clean after her bath


I put her in this sweet monkey onesie for her first real outfit.


My sweet friend, Casey who now lives in D.C. sent this to me! So cute and so delicious!


Asten surprised me after she was born with an ipad 2. He said it was for having Josie and my birthday that was on Saturday! :)


My sweet, sweet doctor, Dr. Radpour. He is the absolute BEST!!!

Grady came back Thursday night after napping to spend some time with his baby sister. He was so proud!


I got these pretty flowers from my in laws, my work, Asten's work, and my grandparents.

We got to come home on Saturday, April the 2nd.

She wore this sweet pink and white outfit to come home.
She looks so snug in her carseat all ready to go!
When we got home, Grady was so excited to see her. He just wanted to hold her and check out every square inch of her little body.

We are blessed beyond words and so thankful for a healthy family of four!!!

2 comments:

  1. I Love this lil S family!! COngratulations
    PRETTY PERFECT PRINCESS:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, She is beautiful! She was born on my Mom's birthday, and you got to come home on yours! I was wondering how close she would be to your birthday... I think she and Avery have a hair contest going on! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete