3.07.2009

Beautiful Weekend

Grady spent some time with Asten's parents last night. Josh came in town and we met Lisa and Rodney at Carrabas for dinner. I still have some running around to do for Grady's birthday party, so we picked up a couple of things at Target. Then we all went and saw a late movie, Taken. It was good...a little too much fighting for me, but the guys liked it.

The weather should be great this weekend! My friend Kim is having a BonFire/Cookout tonight for her 37th birthday tomorrow, so we are going to drop by there tonight.

Looking foward to Grady's party and so thankful he is finally better. I hope you all got his invitation. If not, please let me know. We hope you can all make it.

I will add pictures soon, I am still trying to finish this huge paper that is due TOMORROW...aaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment