3.12.2009

It's So Cold Out....

The party is this Saturday and we are so bummed because there is a 60% chance of rain. Luckily the party itself will take place inside a cabin, so that will be ok. I just hate it for the kids, because they won't be able to go through the zoo to see the animals. I am praying that it rains like crazy tomorrow so that we at least have a clear day, Saturday.

Nonetheless, the party shall go on! Grady will be O-N-E next Tuesday. Everyone is asking me what he "needs". I am so thankful to say, that there isn't anything he "needs". We are very blessed.

Our diet is going really good. I have already lost 6 pounds. It's so good to not be hungry and just be eating the right stuff and still see results. I hope it continues to be this easy.

Grady is completely on milk and table food. Which is great and much cheaper! He is also off the bottle and only taking a sippy cup at breakfast and dinner. It is so nice. But, the formula was really convenient on the road, as we can't carry a sippy cup with milk around all day.

See you guys this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment