3.22.2009

Sorry it has been so long...

I'm sorry it has been a while. I have just been crazy. Where to start?


Grady's birthday party was absolutly PERFECT!!!All of our friends and family were there to celebrate and he got so many wonderful gifts! The rain held off just long enough for the kids to go out and enjoy the zoo. Thank you to everyone who came!

His adorable cake!

His messy self after eating his cake.


We had our first grade PTO program Thursday night. We have been prepping for it for the last three weeks and it finally came together. The kids were so cute and the parents love seeing them in it.


Boot Camp is going good, hard but definitely working!


This Friday is our spring carnival at school. My classroom will be the duck pond. I am excited to take Grady for everyone to see.


School is still so much. I have seven books I should be reading, but I choose to spend time with my family instead. I will pull an A no matter what. But Grady and Asten come first!!!
Easter pictures to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment