4.07.2009

Snow in April...

I can't remember the last time it snowed in April. My kids were so excited to see it snowing this morning. We walked out into it for a few minutes to settle their nerves. :) I need to take Grady to the mall to see the Easter Bunny before he is gone. I think we will go tomorrow (no boot camp).


Easter is this Sunday. We are really excited because I think Grady will love the eggs...even just to play with them and his basket. We are going over to Asten's grandmother's house at 2:00 on Sunday for lunch and then to our friends Lisa and Rodney's for dinner and an egg hunt.


School is so much right now...I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to drop out. However, I don't have it any where in me to be a "quitter". It's just not who I am. So I will endure the next 6 weeks of this. Hopefully I will have two new professors this summer who actually realize we have a life outside of grad school. :) I will stop venting!


Grady cut his 10th tooth. It is his top right molar. It seems so weird to see the molars in there. But with the food he is eating, he definitely needs some chompers.


Asten's truck broke down on the freeway this morning and he had to have it towed. Pray that it isn't anything serious. He's not due for a new car yet! :)


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment