4.20.2009

8 things...tagged from Brittney

Brittney tagged me to do this so here ya go Britt! :) Luckily my students are in Computer Lab...or I wouldn't be on here!

8 things I am looking foward to:
1. moving into a bigger house
2. getting a new car
3. Grady walking
4. finishing my Ed.S
5. Being married 3 years and together 10
6. Getting the CRCT out of the way
7. Summer...pool
8. Getting skinnier :)

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Wrote a paper
2. took a nap with my baby and his daddy :)
3. cooked dinner
4. helped unpack boxes at Amy and Lee's
5. Had a piece of cake :( Stressed see number 1
6. Went to Lisa's
7. Washed some clothes
8. Went to grocery store

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Make an A in my EDU 731 class
2. Work part time
3. Keep all my laundry caught up
4. Cook every night even the weekends
5. Run a race
6. Not get so stressed about school
7. Buy my students enough clothes to get them through school
8. Visit Hawaii

8 Shows I watch:
(When I have time)
1. Dancing with the stars
2. The Bachelor
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. The Hills
5. Real Housewives (Orange County is the best)
6. American Idol (not this year though)
7. Keeping up with the Kardashians
8. The Rachel Zoe project (don't laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment