4.19.2009

Spring Break...

This week has been so nice! We didn't go anywhere for Spring break and it was actually very relaxing. Grady is definitely out of his normal routine and is sleeping until 10:00. That has been really nice since I have been staying up until midnight or later. Here is a recap...

Monday: Relaxing Day...went and visited baby Brayden at the hospital.

Tuesday: We went to the Lookouts game with our friends, Lisa and Rodney and their two boys.

Wednesday: Grady and I took off to Kennesaw to meet Josh and went to Atlanta.
We ended up at Northpointe mall in Alpharetta which was so nice.
I got my new Iphone! (It's even better than my old one)

Thursday: Lazy Day.
Went to Boot Camp.
Had a girls night out with girls from my boot camp.


Friday: Met Amy for lunch.
Went with Brittney to pick out her doors for their new house.
Helped get all of Amy and Lee's closet moved.

Saturday: Had a realtor show our house for the first time!
Went with Josh and Laurie to buy him a dining room suite.
Helped move Amy and Lee

Today will be a relaxing day with Grady and Asten. I do have to submit an assignment by midnight tonight, though. :(

Grady is really trying to walk...as I type he is "free standing" with nothing around him. Still hasn't taken those first steps.

Back to our regular routine beginning tomorrow. I have CRCT Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday...so it will be a stressful week.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for going with me Friday :) We had a lot of fun last night. Hope your Monday isn't too hard.

    ReplyDelete