5.19.2009

7 Days of School left...

That's right! Only 7 more days of school! I am so excited for summer to be here so that I can spend lazy days with Grady.

Water to Woods has been open for 4 days now. We had a great first weekend...now bring on the buisness. :)

Grady is still not walking. So close though. He is putting EVERYTHING in his mouth though. From shoes, to paper, to anything he can find. It is so gross and we are trying to teach him but he is so interested in how it tastes. :)

He has a pack-n-play at the store. He doesn't realize though that he can take a nap in it just as good as he can at home. Oh well...he'll get it.

I finished parent/teacher conferences today! Glad those are out of my way.

I finished my two classes!!! I thought this term would NEVER end. 6 more classes and I will graduate in December!!!

Hope you all have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment