5.02.2009

It's May...

For those of you who don't know...Asten is opening up a Hunting/Fishing store in Ringgold with his friend, Bryan. He is busy, busy running around for that. I will let you all know when it opens!

Spin Class again this morning! I made it an hour! Yahoo! Getting easier.

19 days of school left! Ready for summer so I can be with Grady and have lazy days!

Grady cut his 12th tooth. Aww...he is getting so big. Still not walking. He is standing alone though.

I will graduate in December of this year instead of next March. (Katie Sullivan, Ed.S)
So exciting!!!

Boot camp ends this week...but Peak Fitness will be my new workout zone!

I will get some pictures up soon of Grady. We are just always running...never stay still long enough!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment