2.16.2010

Day two...

We slept in this morning until 9:00! We then went up to see daddy at work! We only get by his office about 2-3 times a year so it's good for them to get a chance to see how much Grady has grown. We went to Ankar's for lunch. That place has been around forever and is SO good! I had the chicken rider and it is unbelievable!


After lunch, I had a doctor's appointment and took Grady with me. That was not too smart. Ha! It was nap time and he wanted to play with EVERYTHING. It was just a well visit for me to get established with this new doctor. But, I still didn't want him to touch anything. :)


When Asten got home tonight, I went to see McCoy Kate. We leave tomorrow and I won't be able to see her for several days. I took a few pictures of her in her sweet little headband I bought her before she arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment