2.12.2010

Sickness, Love, and Snow...

This little monkey has been a very sick boy. He began running a fever last Friday. We went to the doctor Saturday morning and were told it was just a virus. By Monday, he was much worse. We went back and found out it had turned into Bronchiolitis. He began antibiotics along with breathing treatments then. I took him back yesterday to ensure that his antibiotic was doing it's job and were happy to find out that his chest xray was clear and that pneumonia hadn't settled in. He went to school today for the first time in a week and did great! Mrs. Carla said he really enjoyed himself. Luckily I got to leave work at 12:00 (because of snow) and was able to pick him up early. He had his Valentine party and got lots of goodies.
His daddy and him had a goody in store for me!

I am so thankful for such a loving husband!

One of my sweet little students brought me this orchid for Valentines Day! I got lots of other little things from my precious class.

Here are the 5 Valentines Grady has received in the mail. They are from his grandparents as well as his great-grandparents.
This is an old picture from our last big snow, but I just loved it. My friend Brittney took it. It was SOOO cold but Grady had to watch the snowman building!
Then he had to touch it!
They are calling for 1-2 inches of snow here! Maybe more pics tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment