2.15.2010

Winter Break Day 1...

Day one of my winter break was quite successful as I didn't leave the house ALL day! I finished Grady's birthday invitations and got them addressed and ready to be mailed. I will mail them out next week to give guests 2 weeks notice. I cleaned Grady's closet and drawers out and put away the 18 and 24 month clothing. It is always so sad to put his clothes away because I know he will NEVER be that small ever again. He is wearing 2T and some 3T clothing now! I began packing his suitcase along with Asten and mine. We leave Wednesday afternoon for Hilton Head.

For dinner, I made these Rotel chicken wraps that I came up with several weeks ago. They are so easy and soooo yummy.
Ingredients:
  • chicken
  • rotel (original)
  • 1 onion
  • tortilla wraps
  • rice (I like Uncle Ben's-microwave pouches!)
Directions:
Sautee the rotel with the chicken and onion for approx 10-15 min. Prepare rice and spoon chicken mixture and rice into tortillas. Top with cheese and sour cream. My family really likes them!

This past Saturday I took a photography class with my friend, Brittney and my step-mom, Laurie. I loved it and while it was a little overwhelming, I learned so much! Brittney and I are wanting to register for another class on March 6th. I really, really want to take this class because the photographyer who is teaching it is the same photographer that shot Gradys's newborn session when he was 2 weeks old. Her name is Ricki Chester and she is amazing! Here are some shots that are now two years old:

The bachelor is on tonight. I really hated to see Ali go home and am hoping for Gia (red dress) or Tenley (green dress) to win! I like both of them.

I have a feeling that this will not be the case and think Vienna (purple dress) will be his choice. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment