3.02.2010

Another Snow Day...

I am so blessed to have a job that offers so many perks! Snow days are one of those perks. While I am so ready for Spring to arrive...I couldn't pass up getting excited yesterday and last night at the possibility of staying home all day with G in our PJ's and watching the snow fall.



Last night was the bachelor. I really liked Jake but wasn't too crazy about either one of his choices. After watching a couple of interviews he seems really happy with his choice of Vienna. :) He will now be on Dancing with the Stars which starts in 3 weeks! I just love nighttime tv with my hubby. While I was in school, I missed so much and I love being lazy and having a show to tune into each week.



American Idol is another favorite of ours! Three nights a week is a little much, but we love it!


Here are four of our favorites:

Casey James

Aaron Kelly

Andrew Garcia
Didi Benami
Grady's birthday party is next Saturday. I hope everyone received their invitation. See you on the 13th at 2:30! Here is a sneak peek of the theme!
Ok, off to do some more laundry before lunch time !

No comments:

Post a Comment