3.27.2010

Birthday and Spring Break...


The girls from work got together for "Italian Night" Friday night.
It was Lisa's turn to host.
Since my birthday is Friday, she surprised me with this:

Out of the ten of us, 8 have read all the books!
So it was kind of a treat for everyone!
Isn't it amazing?

They also got me this:
...an $85.00 giftcard to GAP!
I LOVE Gap and I love my girlfriends from work.
Work would be so different without them.
I went yesterday and bought some shorts and shirts with it!

-----DISNEY WORLD-----

We leave for Disney this Friday! It is supposed to be in the 80's while we're there! We are so excited. Grady is too! At first, I thought he would be too young to realize what was going on. I was wrong, he knows exactly who these characters are: Mickey, Minnie, Donald Duck, Goofy, Tigger, and Pooh. I've been trying to familiarize him with all the Disney characters so that when he gets to meet them, he will be so excited! :)

We have reservations to eat breakfast with these guys on Tuesday morning:

Four more days of work before Spring Break! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment