3.28.2010

Books and Movies...

I just finished this book:


I have read almost all of Nicholas Sparks' books. He is just an amazing author. He has written some amazing books that have been big movie successes. Including Message in a Bottle, The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, Nights in Rodanthe, Dear John, and now this:I love comparing movies to the books I have read. The books are usually so much better, but I always want to see the movie for a better picture of the characters.


I really want to get a bookshelf so that I can display all of the books I have read. I like this one. We could put it in our bedroom with a flat screen tv above it. Isn't it cute?

2 comments:

  1. I have that book on the bookshelf and just haven't read it yet. I'm interested to know if you liked it a lot? So happy for ya'll to go to Disney....yet jealous, too =) It will be a blast!! Hope to see you before you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie - I LOVE that bookshelf! I hope yall have a great vacation at Disney! :)

    ReplyDelete