4.01.2010

Picture Post...



This post contains a lot of pictures. I have been behind on downloading from my camera.


Grady had his BIG Easter Egg Hunt today at Mrs. Carla's.
Last year he was not walking, so he had to crawl to look at the eggs.
He got the hang of it this year pretty quick!

Grady is waiting in line so patiently. He got to be at the front!

Trying to get his Monkey basket on his shoulder for easier carrying.
"I found one!"
I just had to dress him up in his Sunday's best for this special occasion!
At first, he would find an egg and try and open the candy inside. I explained that we would open all candy after all the eggs were found. I didn't want him to miss out on any eggs!
Still trying to open the eggs.
Today was his last day at Mrs. Carla's for 10 days!
Spring Break has officially begun!


Last night, I had a birthday dinner party at the Southern Star in Downtown Chattanooga!

It was so good!

On our way to dinner.
Casey, me, Sara-Kate, Amy, and Kay
Lisa and I
Amy monogrammed a beach towel for me to take to Disney!

Amy and Casey
Me and my boy. He said "Happy to you, Momma!" last night.
Asten got me a new Pandora bracelet! I got my first one a year and a half ago and it is all filled up! He got me the black leather one. I like it because it's different!
Casey got me the "Best Friends" bead so it is the first charm on my new bracelet.
I had a wonderful birthday celebration! I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends!

Just a couple pictures...

Spaghetti Night this week
Playing "Down, Set, Hut" with Dadda
A couple weeks ago, I made these for his actual birthday at Mrs. Carla's

I also made this for us!
Dancing in the kitchen
I'll try to do a better job of uploading to my computer so my posts won't be this long in the future. We leave in the morning for Disney!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Katie! I love Grady's Georgia car seat cover and those cakes/cupcakes look amazing. :) I hope yall have a great time at Disney! Happy Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! So sorry we weren't able to make it last night. Myles has had baseball nearly every school night for the past 2 or 3 weeks and he has been rushed to get home, eat, and go to bed. So, I wanted him to have some time to just have fun and relax for one night, plus we had to make stuff for his Easter party @ school today. We missed ya'll though. Myles has looked at the entire post and wanted to focus and look at every picture-- he loves his Grady!!! Happy Birthday and we hope you guys have sooooooo much fun @ Disney. We're jealous! Be safe and come back with plenty of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the cupcakes and cake!! You are an artist!! You did so good on them. Have a great time in orlando. Love yall

    ReplyDelete