6.07.2010

Life as a teacher...

Having summers off was not the only reason I went into education. But, it's definitely one reason!!! Today was day two of Summer Vacation and I found myself thinking, "How can people work year round?" =)
Even though Daddy has to work during the day, we can still play all evening.

Grady loves his daddy's cell phone...
...even when he's not talking to anyone!

When I get my camera out, Grady gets his and brings it up close and says, "Cheese!"
It's ok that it is backwards.
We have been anticipating this since last winter...


Toy Story 3 comes out in 11 days!!! Grady LOVES all things Toy Story and we are so excited to take him to see it! I don't think he can swing a midnight showing. But, if he could we would definitely be there! ha!

We just couldn't pass this Buzz Lightyear car up last week at Wal-mart!
Hope you are all enjoying the start of summer, too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment