6.11.2010

My Sweet Husband...

I had to go to the dentist yesterday afternoon. =(

When I came home to get ready for our anniversary dinner, this was lying in my jewelry box:
I now have 4 beads on my second pandora bracelet!

We left to head to the Melting Pot in Chattanooga!
When we got there, I found that Asten had ordered this little bouquet to be waiting in the cutest little private booth.
Dinner was so good, but I forgot to take pictures until we were finished.
(So I found these online)
We had this spicy cheese dip.
We had lobster, shrimp, steak, tuna, chicken, and pork for our entree. It is all raw when they bring it to you. The fun part is deciding if you want a batter on it and frying it up! They have lots of different dipping sauces, too.
Dessert was my favorite part! We had the original chocolate with a swirl of crunchy peanut butter in it. mmmm...
This is when I remembered to take a picture! ha!
Thanks, Asten for another wonderful anniversary celebration!
It's hard to believe it was our 4th wedding anniversary!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks so pretty!!!! I am so HAppy for yall 2! YOu have a KEEPER foever and always=)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete