6.15.2010

Weekend...

While we were getting ready last Thursday for our anniversary dinner, Grady found his daddy's boots.
Look how BIG!!! (He wears a 15!)

Remember the White Chocolate Fondue kit Asten got me for our Anniversary? I wanted it so bad, Friday night I dipped strawberries in it. The three of us sat in our bed and ate every last one! I have to say Grady ate the majority of them. He LOVED them!

Saturday: I had my monthly scrapbook party. I "scrapped" ALL day long!
Here are Grady and I when I got home:

Sunday: This is our routine...we eat breakfast and read the paper. Grady pulls one ad at a time and tries to find something interesting. Lately, the ads have been full of Toy Story merchandise so he loves that!

I went to Hobby Lobby today and found this on clearance for $2.00!!!

It's a giant Toy Story coloring book.

Three days until Toy Story 3...we are EXCITED at our house!!!

Tonight is Game 5 of the finals and we are rooting for this team:
Right now they have won 3 games and the Lakers have won 2. Tonight could be the last game if the Celtics win. If the Lakers win, there will be one more game. I want them to win, but would like to see two more games...so we'll see!



No comments:

Post a Comment