7.14.2009

Back to school shopping...

I took Grady to Mrs. Carla's this morning for his last day of school this week. Then, I met up with a good friend of mine, Kim, to go to the School Box and spend our yearly back to school money. I picked out a new theme...it's cute little dogs. Here is a picture of it. It's always so much fun to decorate my door and classroom before the kids come to "meet your teacher" day.

We then went to Chick-fil-a to grab some quick lunch before going to the mall to look for a wedding dress for Kim. She is getting married next week. At first she thought she would just pick up a little summer dress to wear on the beach for the wedding. But, I think I talked her into something a little fancier. She will be gorgeous. Congrats, Kim!

Cindy and Will came over for dinner. I made Chicken Alfredo Pasta with broccoli and red onions. They all loved it. I also made a new recipe for guacamole. It was delicious!

I had a chat tonight...and now I am watching Tori & Dean.

1 comment:

  1. Kim,

    Howdy! This is Mike with The School Box. So glad you like the new Darling Dogs from Carson Dellosa. Thank you so much for stopping in one of our stores for your Back To School needs! Can I supplement your theme just a bit? We have cool paw-print library card pockets and paw-print file folders I think you might find useful.

    How about I leave a $10 Gift Card at the store of your choice so you can come in and pick up a few more paw-print items? Just let me know: mike@schoolbox.com

    Cheers,
    Mike
    Vice President
    The School Box

    ReplyDelete