7.19.2009

Weekend...

Yesterday, Asten had to work at the store. So Grady and I took off to Poppy and Gigi's and went looking for Grady some new shoes. His feet are growing so fast! In February, he was barely in a 4/5...I had to get a size 7 and 8 yesterday. I hope they last all winter. He got some little Sperry's and some New Balance tennis shoes. They are so cute! We then all went and grabbed mexican for dinner. :)

I went to my old-friend Casey's house afterwards and we had a girls night with her mom! She just so happens to live in my new neighborhood. :) I have known her since 1995 and she is getting married this coming Saturday. Her fiance is in the army and will be leaving for Iraq in August for a year! We worked on her wedding favors until midnight! We had a lot of catching up to do and had a great time!

Asten has to go to the old house today and finish cleaning out his garage. So Laurie is coming over to help me recover the cushions for my kitchen table! I'll post pictures of before and after.

No comments:

Post a Comment