7.09.2009

37 Sawtooth Oak Trail...

Well the above is our new address. Here are a few more pictures of the house. They installed the appliances, touched up some paint, and cleaned today! It looks so good.

I'll take one with the appliances and post it soon!



I didn't take this picture below...I found it on Google. But, thought it was cute!

Our realtor, Jan, brought the buyer of our home to see it for the 1st time! Yes, that's right he had never seen it before. He is from Pennsylvania and is moving to be closer to his parents who are becoming older. He liked it! He wants us to do a couple of things before closing on the 24th but nothing major. So I am relieved to have that over with. Usually, you ask for all these things up front and then make an offer. Just not in this case! :) Regardless, things are moving foward and I feel much better about the buyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment