7.14.2009

Something new..

Since it is the 14th of July, I thought I would create something new...just for the fun of it.
So here are 14 things I need, no want, for our new house! :)
1. Dining Room Suite
2. Flat Screen TV for living room
3. Stainless trash can for kitchen
4. Blinds for dining room
5. Window Treatment for Bathroom to go over tub
6. More laundry hampers (to keep dirty clothes seperate in our closet)
7. Bath Mat for Master Shower
8. Patio Set for screened in back porch
9. 2 black rocking chairs for front porch
10. A fenced in yard
11. A bath pillow for my tub
12. baskets for my closet
13. A canvas family photo
14. New fabric to recover my kitchen table chairs

Wow...I sound selfish, huh? None of this would matter if I didn't have my two boys, Grady and Asten. We are so blessed to be in such a beautiful home and I look foward to completing it over the years with my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment