7.11.2009

Wow...

So I write tonight from the comfort of our bed in our brand new house! What a day! We feel like we are on vacation and this house doesn't really belong to us. We started this morning at 9:00 am and by 10:00 we were loaded and headed to the new house. It took about an hour to unload and then with the help of our wonderful friends we got unpacked, settled, and decorated! Yes, I already have my pictures and decor items up and it really should feel like home. However, it's still a little weird to be somewhere different. Grady loved his room and enjoyed playing around the house. I have to thank Lee and Amy, Dad and Laurie, Lisa and Rodney, Josh, Will, and Myra for all of their help today! Our house would not look this good without each of you. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

My dad got BBQ for all of our workers for lunch. Thanks, Dad.

We ordered pizzas for dinner and had a wonderful time with the Cable's and Canady's just relaxing on our new back porch.

We are so blessed.

I will post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment