7.30.2009

Weekly Rundown...

Monday:
I cooked dinner for some friends of ours and new neighbors. They have two kids and Grady really enjoyed playing with them! After dinner we strolled through the neighborhood and met some other neighbors. Here Jen and I are with our babies!

As soon as the Foster's got to our house. Jen set Ruby down and this is what Grady did immediately! I don't think she knew what to think! Maybe he is wanting a baby brother or sister...

Tuesday:
  • Grady and I had a lazy day at home.
  • Asten and I worked on the garage when he got home while Grady took his evening nap. Almost done!!!
    I made shrimp scampi and hushpuppies. It was delicious. I wish I had picked up some cole slaw...that would have made it perfect!
  • I went over to Casey's to talk about her beautiful wedding and we finished the night by watching The Bachelor that we didn't catch Monday. I am so glad to have her so close in my life again.
Wednesday:
Grady and I had some errands to do while Mrs. Suzie was here cleaning. We delivered my student letters to the post office, ate lunch together at Chick-fil-a and picked him up some new shoes at target.
One of the biggest accomplishments of the day (and I am so excited about it) is that I picked up the smallest package of target diapers (30 for $6.50) just to try. By the way I have never used these before because we are "Pamper's people" :) and I didn't want to waste my money on something that was going to leak. :) I eat my words...they are the BEST! Grady has had one on since yesterday around 1:00 and hasn't had the first leak!!! Yay for target designing such a wonderful diaper at such a low cost! We are now "Target Diaper People". Please go check them out for yourself, you won't be disappointed!!!
P.S. Thanks, Jen for telling me about these!!!

Grady's second cousin from Louisiana came to visit. He enjoyed playing with her although he did scare her a couple of times because he was playing so rough and being so loud! Here are the two cousins playing.

Thursday...
I spent the majority of the day working on my 15 page paper that is due Sunday. Obviously, I am now taking a break!!!
A couple of other things:
This was what our dining room chairs looked like before...
This is what they look like now that I have recovered them. I got the fabric at Hobby Lobby for $10.00. Can't beat that!
Last weekend while I was running errands for the Wedding...Grady's Poppy and Gigi took him to Cleveland to visit family. Gigi took some pictures in her sister's garden. Look how cute...
I took this picture of Grady a week ago. I just loved it! He loves his sock monkey!
Last, but most precious to me, are my two boys taking a bubble bath. Grady wasn't so sure about the bubbles...

No comments:

Post a Comment